Spring Wreath Workshop
|Date:||Sat, Apr 21, 2018|
|Time||10:00 AM to 12:00 PM|
|Venue:||Harkness Edwards Vineyards|
Join us for an evening of fun and merriment as we gather to create a festive, modern, cheerful Spring wreath! This workshop is the first of a series of DIY and educational workshops we will be offering regularly. This is a great class to share with one or more of your friends to enjoy the Spring season! The techniques you learn in class will enable you to make wreaths for any season. Cost includes learning how to make a spring wreath using all fresh flowers and greenery.
What You’ll Learn:
• How to use fresh greens to create a spring inspired wreath
• 2 hours of personalized instructions
• Fresh wreath care instructions
• ALL tools + supplies provided
• 14 inch grapevine wreath + unlimited spring foliage
• A handcrafted wreath to decorate your home for the spring season
• 15% OFF retail *day of workshop
What you will gain after the workshop:
•A fully designed Spring wreath to enjoy for seasons to come!
•The knowledge and confidence to create your own wreaths!
•The satisfaction that comes with designing your own unique creation!
What You’ll Indulge in:
• Complimentary wine + beverages
• Samplings of sweets and snacks from some of our favorite local artisans
Click HERE to buy your ticket!